The boys are up at 7am on a Sunday to play the beta of Archeage, an unreleased Korean MMO which is attempting to change the way things are done. Although it’s got some very similar aspects to conventional MMOs, each server is unique as the players decide what gets built, where, and how.
Thanks to Acina and Aspira for inviting us to play this game with them, as well as the rest of BOON Control and others for putting up with our shenanigans and generally being awesome: http://booncontrol.com/threads/boon-control-and-yogscast-play-archeage.3200/
♪ Outro Music by Daniel James: http://www.HybridTwo.com/
● Yogscast Gear: http://yogscast.spreadshirt.co.uk/
● Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yogscast
● Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/yogscast
● Forums: http://yogscast.com/forum.php
● Podcast: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-yogpod/id304557271